Improve Health for Populations and CommunitiesFMQAI in collaboration with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is committed to working with healthcare professionals to improve the quality and frequency of preventive care services to optimize beneficiaries' quality of life and healthcare efficiencies.
FMQAI will assist healthcare professionals to use their electronic health record (EHR) system utilizing care coordination techniques, engaging patients, using reminders, and analyzing results to improve screening rates and early detection of diseases.
FMQAI will focus on monitoring these preventive measures:
- Influenza immunization for Patients age 50 years and older
- Pneumonia vaccination for Patients age 65 years and older
- Screening mammography for women age 40 60 years
- Colorectal Cancer Screening for patients age 50 75 years
- Tobacco use screening and cessation intervention for patients age 18 and older
- Blood pressure measurement for patients with Hypertension age 18 and older
- Aspirin use or other antithrombotic use for adult Medicare patients with ischemic vascular disease
- Lipids management for adult Medicare patients with ischemic vascular disease